Originally a single family home built in 1899, this Colonial Revival house was a tuberculosis sanitarium, an apartment house and a single-room occupancy facility until the 1990s when it was boarded up and taken for back taxes. CCS acquired the property from the City after acceptance of its renovation proposal to use Community Development funds for its rehabilitation as a two-family house with one affordable unit. Students and teachers from Putnam Vocational High School did much of the work.
DURING THE RENOVATION
AFTER THE RENOVATION